Memory Care Howell
Senior care homes remain a viable option for many families with older adults to look after due to the specialized environment these facilities provide their residents who are in need of memory care Howell. Caring for someone with dementia and Alzheimer’s at home can be challenging due to the demands of their unique needs. That’s why Senior Living facilities like Allegria are here to help.
Why Choose Allegria As Your Memory Care Facility?
Here at Allegria, we recognize our residents’ need for a combination of beautiful, luxury housing and excellent support services. As such, we have tailored our services to provide excellent care grounded in solid guiding principles, all in a safe, supportive, and relaxing environment.
Allegria – What We Do
Allegria is a nursing home facility in New Jersey providing top-notch care to senior citizens in dire need of it. They have adapted their facilities to offer special care units that cater to Alzheimer’s and dementia patients’ needs, making them your best bet if you want to access the best memory care Howell. Their dedicated memory and Alzheimer’s support includes:
- Guiding patients to and from meals and other activities.
- Offering stimulating programs and therapies specially crafted for residents with Alzheimer’s or dementia.
- Increased supervision and care.
- Secure neighborhoods.
Additionally, patients get to experience all the luxuries of residential living, including:
- Access to many onsite activities like gardening, bingo, Yoga, cooking, pottery, etc.
- Full service; restaurant-style dining.
- Socializing and companionship with fellow seniors.
- Exciting trips and outings to beaches, museums, the movies, among others.
- Access to dedicated onsite doctors and many more!
You also receive all the support of assisted living, including:
- Personal care services like incontinence care and grooming as needed.
- Medication management
- Nursing Care
Fast Facts About Memory Care
- The CDC estimates the number of people living with Alzheimer’s disease to triple to nearly 14 million by 2060. Currently, one person in the US develops Alzheimer’s, and other dementia forms every 66 seconds.
- Experts predict this surge in the number of dementia and Alzheimer’s patients in the country due to the baby boomer demographic’s progressive aging. Often, the burden of caring for loved ones with impaired memory is borne by an untrained, unpaid caregiver who tries their best. However, the time and monetary costs associated with untrained care are typically high.
- Therefore, there is a need for facilities that provide comprehensive care in safe, secure, and nurturing environments for seniors with impaired memory. For this reason, great senior living communities like Allegria at Ocean Grove are dedicating resources to cater individuals’ needs with decreased cognition.
At Allegria, our care provision is nothing but the best!
Allegria’s staff, setting, monitoring, and therapies are specially crafted to meet dementia and Alzheimer’s patients’ needs. This way, they ensure that patients receive the best care possible, helping them manage their memory impairment effectively in a safe environment. Allegria’s care standards also decide to place a loved one in a care facility easier on patients’ families, as they are secure in the knowledge that their loved ones are receiving the best trained, 24-hour memory care Howell.
Reach out to us today to get started. (732) 774-1316 We are available 24/7 to answer any questions for you!
Experience all the luxury and care of life at Allegria. Special pricing available for Short-Term and Trial Stays.
SCHEDULE A TOUR
Phone: (732) 774-1317
Fax: (732) 776-6313
70 Stockton Ave
Ocean Grove, NJ 07756
Copyright © Allegria
Design: Indigo Business Solutions