Aging is a time of adaptation and change, and anticipating your future housing needs is crucial to ensuring that you flourish as you age. Are you overwhelmed by the multitude of options of senior housing in Lakewood? This directory to senior housing facilities of Allegria at Ocean Grove, New Jersey, can assist you in making the right decision, whether you’re seeking for yourself or a loved one.
What You Need to Know About Senior Living at Allegria at Ocean Grove
At Allegria Senior Living, we understand that our communities’ senior members desire a blend of attractive, luxurious apartments and great supported services.
● The standards of care that create an enduring reputation for great senior lifestyles are at the center of all our management decisions.
● Our facilities are typically built to create a home-like environment and to encourage residents’ independence.
● We provide services to help residents with day-to-day activities. Additionally, the services we offer vary for all your needs.
How We Can Help with Senior Housing
While many seniors and caregivers support the concept of “aging in place” at home, our senior living communities at Lakewood provide a variety of advantages that aren’t always available to those who stay at home.
● Our assisted living homes offer social interaction, a full and productive lifestyle, safety, and just the right level of help for seniors who are mostly self-sufficient but require some daily assistance.
● We assist elderly citizens in obtaining a continuum of care, including independent living, help with everyday activities, and memory care.
Our Elderly Care Services
Assisted living is a type of accommodation for adults who require varying levels of medical and personal attention. Individual rooms, apartments, and communal quarters can all be used as living areas. We provide services to help residents with day-to-day activities. These services include:
● Assistance with clothing, toileting, incontinence care, showering, and grooming as needed
● Medication monitoring
● Personal and nursing care, including dressing and bathing
This consists of small facilities that cater to small groups of adults with individualized service. At Allegria, you may maintain your independence while enjoying all of the amenities of residential living. Enjoy social events and access the best medical care while living in a warm, friendly community. Under this service, you have access to
● Restaurant-style dining
● On-site activities include bingo, cooking, yoga, gardening club, pottery, and more
● Building and apartment maintenance
● Reception desk and security available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
● Linen and housekeeping services
● Trips and outings; to the beach, movies, museums, shopping, and
● Social gatherings and companionship of others you’ll
● Utilities (water, gas, and electricity)
● Emergency Response System (ERS)
● On-Site doctors
Memory & Alzheimer’s Support
When it comes to Alzheimer’s care, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all solution. The choice of care for those with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia can be difficult. We provide special engaging and specialized daily activities; you or your elderly loved one will have access to all of the benefits of residential living while also receiving extra supervision, help, and care. We also provide
● Transportation to and from meals and activities
● Stimulating daily programs explicitly designed for dementia/patients Alzheimer’s
● Enhanced care and surveillance
● Access to safe neighborhoods
Allegria has general practitioners, podiatrists, chiropractors, visiting dentists, monthly dermatologists, and more on-site to attend to residents’ medical needs.
Respite And Trial Stays
Allegria at Ocean Grove senior housing in Lakewood provides residential living, assisted living, and memory support care for short-term and trial stays. In-house doctors, physical therapy, medication management, and other services are available.
Choosing Ocean Grove senior housing in Lakewood is a decision you won’t regret. Contact us via the information below for more information or to schedule a tour of the facility.